Home Physiotherapy Services
Our experienced and skilled physiotherapists provide rehabilitation services at home for the ultimate convenience of our valued patients who find it difficult to travel to the hospital for therapy.
We create personalized therapy plans with a dedicated schedule for therapy sessions focused on your complete rehabilitation and recovery at home. Our home physiotherapy team is skilled in the assessment and hands-on management of a broad range of conditions that affect the musculoskeletal, circulatory, and respiratory and nervous systems.
- Muscoskeletal: This includes all sorts of pain including back pain. Knees pain, arthritis, sports injuries and whiplash associated disorder.
- Post- Stroke physiotherapy: With regular physiotherapy treatment, muscle tone can be improved making the patient as mobile as possible in paralysis.
- Parkinson ’s Disease: Parkinsonism is a movement disorder. Physiotherapy treatment can help the patient in gaining more mobility and independence.
- Cardiac Rehab Post Heart Attack: Physiotherapy post heart attack helps in decreasing the heart rate and blood pressure at rest and during exercise.
- Back Pain: A sedentary lifestyle, poor posture, and daily travel can cause persistent back pain. You no longer need to live with that pain and lead a restrictive life. Just get in touch with us and allow us to relieve you of your pain with the help of qualified and well trained physiotherapist, at the comfort of your home.
- Respiratory Physiotherapy: Another major field where the benefits of physiotherapy are used is in respiratory problems like asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and cystic fibrosis.
- Post Surgical Rehab: If you have just undergone surgery, physiotherapy at home can help you get back to normal life faster. Regain your mobility with our expert in-home physiotherapy treatment.